[WikiEN-l] Scientists told "publish in Wikipedia or else"

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Wed Dec 17 12:05:24 UTC 2008

Hefty point for the writers who do not get a new article accepted
and resort to promoting their web page (no self reference) or usenet
article -- get warned and then wonder what is left to do, here (hordes, of
course, and you gotta look). Looking at it this way, "Nature" might seem out
of order, and you never can tell if someone might gravitate to tweaking
stuff out of their field. (I'm a stylist. Supposed to an
eventualist...stuborn, maybe. [Okay...one more piece of spam control, belay
concerns with Jeremy Hanson that I can not directly support, ATM, then I try
to colour that fractal that looks like a cat if I can find it --booger--
lost drive for testing music. OH! I haven't done any caffeine in ten hours.
Maybe I can clear my spam kyuu, after all.]).

Anybody welcomed somebody with suggestbot?
_______
Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do
it. --Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

From: "David Gerard" <dgerard at gmail.com>