[WikiEN-l] WP:DUCK for Quack-Heads (Privileged Information forNewbies)

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Wed Dec 17 06:00:59 UTC 2008

WJhonson at aol.com says this does not meet WP:RS. I *meant* to fail WP:RS.
This reminds me that not everyone really perceives jokes, even when, at the
point of this, there doesn't seem to be any possibility of getting a
reliable source. I think you could link to it from WP:BLP and WP:RS, and the
point would be lost on only the daft. <ref>Fiction</ref> should be in the
text for clarity where Jack writes his evidence, just because I am
specifically addressing newbies.

I haven't really figured out what a quack-head is. Any opinions? Somebody
obsessed with comparing themselves to doctors without a degree?