[WikiEN-l] JarlaxleArtemis/Grawp

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Wed Dec 17 01:58:44 UTC 2008

The red tape never ends. Going the other way, from Canada to Virginia, my
local EPS (Edmonton Police Service) referred me to the mounties (feds).
Jurisdiction issues, ay. I will make up a list of links to the offenses,
just in case they actually get back to me and request more information.

They still need to know where the relevant ISP is in reference to their logs
and admin personnel, so I am glad that the last IP from the mail-bombing of
Fran Rogers (71.107.162.158) still reverses to verizon.