[WikiEN-l] JarlaxleArtemis/Grawp

Will Beback will.beback.1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 01:11:21 UTC 2008

In the case of another banned editor who kept disrupting the project,
one of the Checkusers wrote to the ISP complaining about violations of
the provider's T&C. To the best of my knowledge, the user hasn't come
back since then.

Is someone working on this? Or are we all just saying it would be a good
idea and waiting for someone else to act?

-Will Beback