[WikiEN-l] Joseph Farah: Another dissatisfied customer

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 10:14:30 UTC 2008

Michael here's the point.

Do we have a problem with the *current* BLP process?
That's the question on the table.

Some people are in a reactionary mode, regarding a *few* issues,  and wanting
to change major systems, based on a few issues.  That is not a  productive
stance.

A more productive stance would be to present , realistically, the problem  as
a *major* issue.  Not the issue of a few exceptions.

You should never code *for* the exceptions, only the mode.  Otherwise  your
problem-solving never ends.  So far I've seen and heard nothing, that  would
make me think that the issue on the table, is anything more than a few
exceptions.  Which should be dealt with as exceptions, and not be made the  cause for
upheavel.

Will Johnson