[WikiEN-l] Joseph Farah: Another dissatisfied customer

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 06:59:30 UTC 2008

In a message dated 12/15/2008 10:24:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sarcasticidealist at gmail.com writes:

But we  (and here I
mean "we" as individual contributors) also have the legal and  moral
right to ensure that we avoid damaging  misinformation. >>

On legal "false".  *We* as the collective we have no legal requirement  to
ensure that we avoid damaging misinformation.  This has been gone over  before.
The entire legal requirement rests solely on the shoulders of the  editor who
posts whatever they post.  Period.

Morals are in the eye of the beholder :)

Will Johnson