[WikiEN-l] Joseph Farah: Another dissatisfied customer

Thomas Larsen larsen.thomas.h at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 04:35:20 UTC 2008

> Which we already do.  So I'm not seeing what we could have done  differently
> in this case.

Just because we couldn't have done anything differently doesn't mean
he has no right to be upset about it. If anything, incidents like this
prove that we really need flagged revisions on the English
Wikipedia--libel can actually hurt real people's reputation and
feelings, and we need a way to stop it from appearing publicly.

On that note, I'll invite anybody who's interested to join the
discussion about implementing a trial of flagged revisions on enwp's
featured articles--check out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Flagged_revisions/Trial.

Best regards,

--Thomas