[WikiEN-l] Joseph Farah: Another dissatisfied customer

Steve Smith sarcasticidealist at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 04:18:37 UTC 2008

I'm not familiar with WND, but I suspect that I wouldn't think much of
it if I was.  That said, the man has an extremely valid complaint: his
article, even in its unvandalized form, was pretty lousy, and then
defamatory vandalism was allowed to persist for two days.  Even if his
overall views on Wikipedia are incorrect, which some (by no means all)
of them are, he's entitled to sympathy and everything we can do to
prevent this from happening again.  Responding to Wikipedia-hosting
defamation with "But he's objectionable in his own way" suggests
(incorrectly, I'm sure) that the responder believes that defamation
against people we don't like is okay.

Steve