[WikiEN-l] Joseph Farah: Another dissatisfied customer

William King williamcarlking at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 02:36:06 UTC 2008

Looks like Wikipedia has another dissatisfied customer:

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=83640

The cached copy that Farah mentioned is not hosted by WP, it is hosted by Yahoo. Joseph Farah has a right to his own views. While I am a strong evangelical Christian like Farah, WorldNetDaily (WND) and Joseph Farah need to know that studies have proved time and again that Wikipedia has been reliable and most vandalism is removed quickly. WND had lost my personal support when it bought into the Obama citizenship conspiracy theory (Side note: I voted for McCain), and now it is preparing a boycott of Wikipedia all because of one anonymous editor's vandalism. Ugh.

William King (Willking1979)