[WikiEN-l] WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 65, Issue 39

Comet styles cometstyles at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 03:23:06 UTC 2008

Grawp has been a problem for a very long time and not only on the
english wikipedia but on every single wikimedia wiki as well as about
200 other wikis and wikia and even though most of his edits were just
page moves with links to shocksites, but quite recently within the
last 6 month, he has started to randomly attack users both on their
sex and religion and quite recently he has stoop so low as to attack
the users family members and children which is most definitely the
nail to the coffin. This has gone far enough and since the mother does
not want to take matters to her own hands, we may have to take this
one step further and go to the feds because internet bullying and
harassment is a CRIME and its about time he paid the price..we have
had enough !!

--
Cometstyles