[WikiEN-l] JarlaxleArtemis/Grawp

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Sun Dec 14 14:53:32 UTC 2008

abuse at offender's.isp.com , cc this list, especially if it bounces in a way
that looks permanent. If it's a police issue...and so it reads, then a whois
search can give you clues about phone calls.
or
postmaster at offender's.isp.com , not my first choice. Included for archaic
reasons (more widely supported).
webmaster at offender's.isp.com , probably not the best option, since the
biggest issues they typically have are copyvios.