[WikiEN-l] Anti-intellectualism

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Sun Dec 14 13:45:29 UTC 2008

In a tagline that he probably didn't write, <WJhonson at aol.com>:
(...)
> **************Make your life easier with all your friends, email, > and
> favorite sites in one place.  Try it now.
(...)

Last time I checked, they're listed in my computer. There's an addressbook
in outlook that I manually maintain. There's even a list or two on it that
need compelling reasons to use, because I've never met the people on it and
they didn't ask to be added to any list. I'm one of a rare breed of web
browsers that actually ADDs things to their favourites once they're done
deleting hotmail. I had a much larger list of bookmarks under Lynx, and I
don't even need to connect to the web to see my list of favourite
LINKS...um...and MicroSoft doesn't happen to be on it...seems they're listed
all over the place on explorer, so having them amid my favourites was
redundant -- kind of like that tool.