[WikiEN-l] Anti-intellectualism

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 01:19:16 UTC 2008

In a message dated 12/12/2008 5:14:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
fredbaud at fairpoint.net writes:

Definitely, as it is that obvious stuff which ought to be included in  our
articles. Novel new takes on a subject, maybe  not.>>

If you're stating that someone is preventing you, in a specific case, from
including common sense statements, or purely descriptive statements in an
article, then bring it here and I'll fix it :0

We're always allows common sense statements and descriptive statements
without the need for any source whatsoever.

"This is a picture of a cat" does not need a source.

Will Johnson