[WikiEN-l] Anti-intellectualism

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 05:03:38 UTC 2008

In a message dated 12/11/2008 8:52:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
snowspinner at gmail.com writes:

Well, in  an earlier reply I pointed to the ludicrous problems with NOR
and  "interpretation." There's a policy that is actively geared against
the humanities. (Or, let's be fairer, against literary studies,  which
is my field)>>

NOR only says, "we don't want YOUR opinion and interpretation".
It does not say, we don't want any opinions.
Just not yours.
You as an editor should have no opinion, when editing here.
You should cite and quote the opinions of others.

Will Johnson