[WikiEN-l] Has an article in a paper encyclopedia, but it's "Not Notable"

Jay Litwyn brewhaha at edmc.net
Mon Dec 8 16:33:28 UTC 2008

I can not say anything about [[Glamour (presentation)]], because it is
beyond my ken in the field of arts how you would properly cover a topic like
that outside of a book. Magazines and television do mostly demonstrations
without giving you a clue about how it works.

[[Star Shipping]] is science fiction. It is very hard to prove that it can
not happen, though. It is not above wikipedia to display fictional or
outlandishly speculative topics [[Characters of J.K. Rowling]], and that is
what userspace is for -- to explore the physics in a conclusive manner. Or,
if you simply accept that it is extremely unlikely and present SciFi
authorZ. I would say that propelling masses of fusion has to be popular
before it comes here. Otherwise, it is only a chapter of pulp.