[WikiEN-l] UK censorship: I'm on BBC Radio 4 Today show

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 15:17:46 UTC 2008

I understand the intent in helping ISPs to limit collateral damage, and it
certainly would be handy to have the problem resolved for the UK editors
effected...

But in the midst of the news cycle, and with a bit of a PR backlash in
progress, I'm not sure you want to get into "Wikipedia administrators,
developers, work with ISPs to block access to images." It can wait a day or
two, I think, to see if the IWF or the involved ISPs take action on their
own.

Nathan