[WikiEN-l] UK censorship: I'm on BBC Radio 4 Today show tomorrow 8:20am

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 09:56:59 UTC 2008

2008/12/8 K. Peachey <p858snake at yahoo.com.au>:

> If it has been posted to the discussion already i'm sorry, heres a link to
> the discussion http://www.bathrobecabal.org/bbcinterview.mp3

Yeah, they pushed it to last in the programme. I didn't manage to work
in the words "smells of hammers" or even "hamfisted and incompetent",
unfortunately. But I think the point got across.

I did a prerecord for BBC World Service World Update straight after
where I got stuck into them a lot more, though I expect that to be
edited to a soundbite or two :-)

- d.