[WikiEN-l] Suggestion on how referencing system could be improved

Ting Chen wing.philopp at gmx.de
Thu Dec 4 12:19:47 UTC 2008

I believe sometime we will go in this direction. But at the moment this
would mean that the edit would be more complicated. The problem is if I
edit a section, I put in <ref id="smith" />. But at the same time I
cannot add <reference id="smith">...</reference> into the References and
Notes section. I must do that either in two separate edits or I must
edit the article as a whole. Also here we need a new technical solution.

Ting