[WikiEN-l] [Foundation-l] Trouble in Ireland

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 19:55:18 UTC 2008

2008/12/2 Sam Blacketer <sam.blacketer at googlemail.com>:

> Have to say that regardless of my feelings on the matter, that was a dubious
> reading of the 'consensus of the discussion'.

Looking at the amount of verbiage in that discussion, I'm not sure it
was possible to gauge anything beyond "my eyes are exhausted" - I
tried to gain a sense of the direction of it a few days back and just
had to throw up my hands in incomprehension. (This is not a surprise,
given what all of our similar debates devolve to...)

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk