[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia and Free Culture at Large

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 02:30:56 UTC 2008

In a message dated 8/28/2008 1:52:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
snowspinner at gmail.com writes:

Especially because, frankly, there's more community
overlap  between us and some of the fan wikis, at least in the specific
pages  that they'd be linked from, than there is between us and
Wikiquote  on any given page that links there.>>

OK so for example at my site _http://www.countyhistorian.com_
(http://www.countyhistorian.com)
which uses the Wikia software, I have perhaps the more thorough and  in-depth
biography of Henry Fonda which exists on the internet.

So is my site, the sort of "fan wiki" to which you refer? So it could be
linked using a special link, even though it's not used as a "source" for the
article?

deal here.