[WikiEN-l] talk page banner-cruft

Charlotte Webb charlottethewebb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 15:41:10 UTC 2008

> I would be much happier if there were a red link, or at least if the talk
> page contained only templates instead of meaningful discussion the link
> could remain red.

I have requested a javascript tool to produce exactly this effect.
Obviously I know how to change link colors and how to use regex\ to
determine whether signed comments are present or whether there is no
white-space outside of the {{curly brackets}}, but I'm having a little
trouble with the ajax crap needed for fetching the contents of a page
other than the one being viewed.

—C.W.