[WikiEN-l] talk page banner-cruft

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 03:27:09 UTC 2008

Your concerns are that you might click on a blue link to a talkpage with no
discussion, right? I don't see a whole lot of merit to that, frankly, and I
think sometimes MZMcbride likes to bump up his deletion stats and find a use
for his scripts. I can't see any other good reason for deleting these pages
- it doesn't save any space, they're stored anyway. I'd rather have a
talkpage with some instructions and some format than nothing at all, through
my unscientific belief that a new editor is more likely to add to a page
that already exists than create one that doesn't.

Nathan