[WikiEN-l] An example of a bad biography

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 19:16:56 UTC 2008

Our policies should reflect our supposed commitment to collecting the  data.

If the data shows that person X is a cad, then that's not our fault, and we
have no moral responsibility to that person.  No more than any other
journalistic outlet.  "Do no harm" is an unusable mantra because it can be  used to
exclude anything negative or even-suspect from an article.

Perhaps someone can come up with a better "nutshell" of what the BLP policy
is really about.

Will Johnson

listings at AOL Autos.