[WikiEN-l] An example of a bad biography

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 18:36:29 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 2:28 PM, James Farrar <james.farrar at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/4/29 Jimmy Wales <jwales at wikia.com>:
>
>  >  1. Policies biased towards inclusionism [...]
>
>  Perhaps on paper, but in practice the whole AFD/DRF/RFA system is
>  biased towards deletionism.

RFA?    Really...    OMG TDM TLA? ;)

But seriously, can you honestly claim that a process which begins with
a presumption of keeping anything that any random person inserted for
any random reason and will only delete it with a super-majority  is
something which is in favor of "deletionism"?  0_o

(Were you to instead argue that speedy deletion favored deletion, ...
but you mentioned AFD)

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 2:31 PM, David Goodman <dgoodmanny at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
>  As I look at BLPs, I see a great many more than are uncritically
>  positive--and that seems to stay a very long time without being fixed.
[snip]

... a deleted article heaps no praises either.... ;)