[WikiEN-l] An example of a bad biography

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 18:17:16 UTC 2008

In a message dated 4/29/2008 11:15:26 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jwales at wikia.com writes:

Policies  biased towards inclusionism mean that we have targets like
this to start  with, and people are afraid to delete them because they
may get beaten up  for being "overzealous" by people who think it is no
big deal to call a  private person names like this.>>

If we have editors who "think it is no big deal to call a private person
names" then they are not journalists and encyclopedists.  That is not  something
we handle by content-policies, it is a user-policy issue.

Will Johnson

listings at AOL Autos.