[WikiEN-l] An example of a bad biography

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 17:51:37 UTC 2008

In a message dated 4/29/2008 10:42:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
shimgray at gmail.com writes:

It is  really a bit misleading to give the impression that being
against this sort  of tripe is "hiding" things or somehow making us
"look like  censors".>>

I'm not against tripe.  I'm against characterizing BLP as "don't hurt
people" or "do no harm".  It isn't.  And that's the only thing about  which I've
been speaking.

People already overuse that  "do no harm" characterization to bolster  the
most bizarre antics I've ever seen and never seen done in journalism.

Will Johnson

listings at AOL Autos.