[WikiEN-l] Searchability of non-mainspace pages

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 02:38:06 UTC 2008

I would add that our project, imho, should be open and transparent.   If we
hide the internal workings from all but the cognoscenti, we are not  achieving
the greatest aim.

There are many ways to address DRV issues, without blocking all
non-mainspace searches.

Internal searching while helpful, should not be yet another way to shield
the world from the project.  Quite the opposite imho.  Forming a  closed society
is not going to be a productive way to show our supposed higher  ethical
standards.

Will Johnson

listings at AOL Autos.