[WikiEN-l] [WikiEn-l] Another BLP deletion... Why?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 19:03:18 UTC 2008

> I can certainly understand. We have about 200 folks who want to keep
>  Giovanno di Stefano, a monstrosity that is entirely uncontrollable. I
>  wonder how many of them are willing to spend hours, week, months, years
>  monitoring it.

Firstly, I haven't seen anyone actually give any reasons to delete
other than the subject demanding it. Secondly, this article is no more
uncontrollable than any other BLP about a controversial figure, and we
manage just fine with those.

Our principles have to take precedence over being nice to people,
otherwise we might as well just give up now.