[WikiEN-l] Neutral point of view

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 17:34:32 UTC 2008

In a message dated 4/14/2008 6:33:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cbeckhorn at fastmail.fm writes:

I don't  think there is much support in contempory critical theory for
the idea  that a writer can write without presenting a point of view, or
that a  reader can read without a point of view.   >>

We are however, not "writers writing".  We are "editors  editing".
Without this agreement, we won't have a place from which to argue.
If you believe you are a writer, an author, a creator of new and  interesting
expression, then you don't belong on Wikipedia.

Will Johnson

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)