[WikiEN-l] So, I was wondering ...

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 08:38:29 UTC 2008

> ... how many Wikipedians does it take to change a lightbulb?
>

> - d.

Well, all of them, naturally, but the actual lightbulb will remain
broken, as all the wikipedians just keep twiddling the bulb,
without ever ending with the perfect light bulb, until we can
finally pass it through FAC, when we have found a reliable
light-source for it.

On the other side, the suggestion is a positive one, we
do need more people interested in adding light rather than
heat, in some of the compartments of wikipedia.

Another well worn option would be just adding candle-stubs,
and leaving the light bulb alone.