[WikiEN-l] Your Expert evaluation required for detecting hotspots on Wikipedia

Kesava Mallela kesava at ischool.berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 7 17:01:35 UTC 2008

Hi Folks,

We are bunch of grad students at UC Berkeley's School of Information working
on 'detecting hotspots' on Wikipedia pages. We want to be able to identify
sections of wikipedia articles that are being most talked about in the talk
pages.

We need your help to determine how relevant our detected results are to the
original talk page. We have a selection of '08 Presidential candidate pages
and Computer law articles for your expert evaluation. Please spend a few
minutes and help us find what else is being talked about in these pages:
http://people.ischool.berkeley.edu/~ethan/wiki3/<http://people.ischool.berkeley.edu/%7Eethan/wiki4/>

Thanks
Kesava / User:Kaysov