[WikiEN-l] While we're at it, NOR line-by-line

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Mon Apr 7 19:17:25 UTC 2008

In a message dated 4/7/2008 11:57:14 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
snowspinner at gmail.com writes:

Actually, and this is my complaint, we currently demand that a  person
*unskilled* in the art be able to do  it.>>

That might be a change.  I do recall debating the exact language of  that
section several months ago.  I drifted away from some policy pages for  a bit.

I'm sure the argument would be something like "If you cannot convince the
reader that your ...deduction... follows, then you're not very good at writing"
;)  Sort of an antagonistic approach, but perhaps reasonable in some  regard.

If you are having a particular issue, with a particular article, I'd like  to
see it, to get a feel of the underlying philosophical issues more
concretely.  It's sometimes hard to argue hypothetically, the cognitive  dissonance
compels me to spend days writing up position papers for WP.

Will Johnson