[WikiEN-l] Actual Problems with WP:V

Philip Sandifer snowspinner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 17:18:32 UTC 2008

On Apr 3, 2008, at 1:01 PM, WJhonson at aol.com wrote:

> Maybe it's just me, but I'd think that any
> "actual problems with WP:V" might do better... I don't know... at V ?
>
> We review cases almost if not every day at WP:RSN, WP:V, WP:NOR
>
> So far I haven't noticed any dead bodies.  Maybe some bloodshed but
> I  mean
> hey, bloodshed is probably inevitable in a project of this scale.

If you wander over to WP:V you'll see where I reposted the discussion
there. However, I tend to find the mailing list also a useful place to
discuss policy issues, as it has a higher number of grizzled old-
timers who generally miss the policy page discussions.

As for the dead bodies, our article on [[Train wreck]] has a rather
nice section on the use of the term as a metaphor. Complete with ill-
advised {{fact}} tag.

-Phil