[WikiEN-l] [Wikipedia-l] Indefinite ban problem

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 16:21:52 UTC 2007

In situations where I hadn't been the blocking admin I'd open a consensus
discussion.  If no one brought something serious to light that I hadn't been
aware of previously, I'd support restoring editing privileges on at least an
experimental basis.

-Durova

> I think the matter was sufficiently discussed at CSN.  At this point
you're
> nearly halfway through the waiting period for my standard offer.  If
you'll
> respect the ban by not trying to sockpuppet around it or bash Wikipedia
> around the Internet, and if you pledge to refrain from repeating the
> behavior that led to the ban in the first place, then e-mail me in mid
> January and I'll see what I can do to help bring you back.

Mmm. Note that a "community ban" on en:wp means "not one of 1000+
admins is inclined to unblock you."

- d.