[WikiEN-l] Banality threshold

Thatcher131 Wikipedia thatcher131 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 12:56:16 UTC 2007

I once suggested a 24 hour grace period for new articles, after
dealing with several improper A7 requests that had the effect of
driving away the article's creators.  I was told that it would be "too
hard" for the recent change/recent page patrol to keep track of new
articles for 24 hours to see if they improved.

Can we modify A7 to work like unsourced images?  Drop on a template
that says, "This article may not meet guidelines and may be deleted
after 48 hours unless these concerns are addressed; use read the
[[rules]] and use {{help me}} for advice."

Thatcher