[WikiEN-l] Embeds and links on Wiki pages?

Lottie B lottie at locatetvblog.com
Thu Sep 20 15:58:18 UTC 2007

Hi, I'm looking for some advice about links and embeds. I see there are
regular IMDB and TV.com links in the TV and film pages. I'm from the team
developing the new film and TV search site LocateTV, which allows you to
search for when a programme, film or actor is next on TV, online or on DVD,
specific to your region. We also have embeds for bloggers to put straight on
their pages linking readers to the content. I thought this could be a great
addition to the Wiki pages but I understand there is a very unbranded /
democratic feel to Wiki. Can anyone advise me if, considering other sites
are routinely linked to, it would be possible to put these embeds up or just
links? We don't want to tread on any toes!