[WikiEN-l] Do NOT appeal bans, for your own sake (was Re: Admins who do not have email this user enabled (list inside))

Monahon, Peter B. Peter.Monahon at USPTO.GOV
Thu Sep 20 19:20:11 UTC 2007

> Earlier: "...Please, shut up and go away..."

Peter Blaise responds:   Ahhhh, I've GOT to come up with an exciting
YouTube tutorial on how to take responsibility for our own happiness by
filtering our own reading using simple tools like our own
scroll-down-arrow keys and delete keys ... rather than asking someone
else to put us out of our own misery for us!  =8^o