[WikiEN-l] Do NOT appeal bans, for your own sake (was Re: Admins who do not have email this user enabled (list inside))

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Tue Sep 18 19:16:14 UTC 2007

Nick wrote:
> Why are the list moderators a) still allowing boring diatribes from Armed
> Blowfish and b) allowing 2 day old boring diatribes from anybody through all
> of a sudden.
Even people who write boring diatribes eventually tire of it.  These
things pass.  Some of us would prefer to make our own judgements about
what we want to read instead of sticking the list admins with that job.
If I find Armed Blowfish boring I don't need to read very much before my
finger finds the delete key on my keyboard.

Ec