[WikiEN-l] The more I think about my ban from Wikipedia, the more I realize how wrong it was.

Armed Blowfish diodontida.armata at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 5 22:46:52 UTC 2007

On 05/09/07, Vee <vee.be.me at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 05/09/07, Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:
>>
>> Vee wrote:

>>> Nobody feed the troll.
>> Vee:
>> Please be comfortable in the knowledge that I am not about to feed you.
>>
>> Ec
>
> the fact is that he could come back if he wanted to and no one would be any
> the wiser if he didn't get up to the crap he did before. i don't get why
> banned users whine about being 'banned' when it's perfectly easy to come
> back and have no one notice provided you dont continue the same disruptive
> behaviour

Not being able to edit isn't the half of it.
Did you read the guy's (or gal's) talk
page?  He doesn't want to edit.  He feels
hurt by the way Wikipaedia has treated
him.  Maybe he'll want to edit later, I don't
know, that's his deal, not mine.

Still, Wikipaedia does more than just ban
people - Wikipaedia attacks them on
top Google-ranking pages.  It's no wonder
Wikipaedia ends up getting involved in
cross-site flame wars, which of course
results in innocent Wikipaedians being
attacked, which upsets them, which fuels
the whole cycle of pain... on and on and on,
so many people getting hurt....