[WikiEN-l] Who's moderated?

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 23:12:18 UTC 2007

On 9/2/07, Armed Blowfish <diodontida.armata at googlemail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> Alternatively, you could try Googling for the name
> or pseudonym of the blocked or banned user
> directly.

You're the one complaining, please provide an example where searching
for someones name brings up a Wikipedia result that says they are
banned. It sounds like something we should improve... but I need to
see some examples. Right now all I can find is "Willy on Wheels", and
I don't really see a problem in that extreme a case.

For the purpose of the discussion here it would be also be useful to
show where David refused to extend the same courtesy elsewhere, since
you appear to be criticizing for not doing so.