[WikiEN-l] Attributing "attribution required" free images

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:17:48 UTC 2007

For full copyrighted works in no book are credits given inside with the
actual work. Instead they are typically presented in a "credits" page at the
last pages of the book.

The credit for the images can be included in the history page as an extra.
It would be one hell of a task to code though.
     - White Cat