[WikiEN-l] OMG! The free masons and US currency

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 21:19:56 UTC 2007

On 24/10/2007, Phoenix wiki <phoenix.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've seen countless programmes about this and not really believed them. I
> don't really believe this either but here's a link so you can wonder in
> awe/wonder at how someone could write such crap/MFD it
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:KEncyclopediaB

First mistake the jumps out at me: As far as I know, the Free Masons
are not historical, they still very much exist. They have plenty of
secrets, but I can't see any of them "shaking the foundations of
History".

Second mistake: The Free Masons are very good at keeping secrets. They
wouldn't be stupid enough to print them on billions of pieces of paper
which get handed out to every man and his dog.