[WikiEN-l] Mysterious spam on Wikipedia

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 23 00:55:37 UTC 2007

Casey Brown wrote:
> Perhaps you can contribute ideas for next year's fundraiser?

I wouldn't have thought the following ideas _needed_ to be contributed,
but okay:

* Since each Wikipedia is focused on speakers of a particular language,
 have the fundraising banner be in that particular language on each
Wikipedia.

* Include some mention of what the fundraising is _for_. I've been here
since forever and it still took me a moment to realize what was going on
when I first saw it.

* Test out significant interface changes on all of the available skins,
not just the default one.