[WikiEN-l] Harassment sites

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Mon Oct 22 03:38:18 UTC 2007

fredbaud at waterwiki.info wrote:
> [...]

Fred, you're replying to Joshua but are quoting my words back at him, so
I'm not sure who you're trying to address here. In case it's me, let me
try to clear things up.

I deny again your suggestion that I'm throwing out straw men. I say
again because already explained once here:

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2007-October/083748.html

And further addressed your mistaken accusation of bad faith here:

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2007-October/083839.html

Perhaps you missed these in the recent flood of mail. Regardless, let me
know if I can be of further help.

Thanks

--
William Pietri <william at scissor.com>