[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia:Excellent short articles

Christiano Moreschi moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Oct 21 16:22:45 UTC 2007

Poppycock. Bring me a shrubbery as well, why don't you? Who the hell equated pompous longevity with excellence? Since when was blessed brevity a vice, when it is the purest of all virtues? I've written articles starting with just one line "X is a person", with added categories - tell me that is not an excellent article. I've written up full plots of 4-hour baroque opera and I've written little cameos in virtuosity such as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuseppe_Millico - tell me excellence cannot be found in both. Try and fail.

Moreschi

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo.