[WikiEN-l] Recent changes RSS feed

RLS evendell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 02:52:31 UTC 2007

Can anyone shed some light on why the en.wp recent changes RSS feed is
only updating once every 20 minutes or longer?  It used to be as often
as every 2 or 3 minutes.

I use Lupin's Anti-Vandal Tool to keep an eye on the recent change
when I feel like vandal patrolling. It relies on the RSS recent
changes feed (since it includes diffs as part of the feed), but it's
practically useless if it only gets two or three updates an hour.
Just now, the feed updated at 02:25 (UTC) and didn't update again
until 02:49.

Yes, I checked my browser cache, and forced a reload of the feed, and
even checked with a different browser -- it really isn't updating.

Thanks for any input y'all might have,
--Darkwind