[WikiEN-l] Query for all harassment-related proposals: How are you different from BADSITES?

William Pietri william at scissor.com
Thu Oct 18 23:16:26 UTC 2007

Will Beback wrote:
> The blogger abused her power to harass Wikipedia editors. Should her
> self-published website have been removed as a result, or should she have
> been "rewarded" by adding more links to it?

Will, how can you possibly claim that adding links is a reward, but
removing links is not a punishment and would not be seen as one?

Honestly, between the apparent conflicts in your assorted answers, your
unwillingness to answer David's question about what you learned from
last time, and your apparent inability to even understand the points on
the other side, I have to wonder about your motivation here.

Given that nobody else seems to think your a proposal is a good idea,
ave you considered the notion that perhaps you're still sore about the
retrospectively?

William

--
William Pietri <william at scissor.com>