[WikiEN-l] University COI

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 18 16:12:23 UTC 2007

"David Goodman" wrote

> some of it is polishing--others polishing only in the satyric sense of
> the usual undergraduate vandalism.  None of it strikes me as a serious
> problem, and none is very recent.

It's usually kind of obvious. "TUVXYZ B&N College's mission statement cherishes individual students in order to maximise their individual potential, through vocational training in iPhone science and no classes Friday to allow quality weekends; while maintaining the highest standards of civic awareness in the tradition of our founder, Maximilian Q. Hackenbush." You would lay money someone employed by the College pasted that in.

Charles