[WikiEN-l] Proposal: Harassment victim support fund

joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu joshua.zelinsky at yale.edu
Thu Oct 18 01:16:09 UTC 2007

Quoting Phil Sandifer <Snowspinner at gmail.com>:

> On Oct 17, 2007, at 5:56 PM, William Pietri wrote:
>

>>     * The community at large, in the same way we determine other
>> things
>>
> If anybody ever looked at RFA and thought, wistfully, "this could be
> a more disfunctional and horrendously fucked up page," opening
> community evaluation of harassment and requests for legal assistance
> is the solution for you.
>
> I can just see the oppose votes now.

*'''Oppose''' Didn't use enough edit summaries. ~~~~
*'''Oppose''' Harassement wasn't wasn't over a Featured Article. ~~~~
*'''Oppose''' Case is insufficiently juicy. Needs more gossip. ~~~~
*'''oppose''' Did not add sufficient detail to nomination. ~~~~
*'''oppose''' Self nom. ~~~~
*'''oppose''' per above. ~~~~

Did I miss any?