[WikiEN-l] BADSITES ArbCom case about to close

fredbaud at waterwiki.info fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Wed Oct 17 16:55:14 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: David Gerard [mailto:dgerard at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 08:27 AM
To: 'English Wikipedia'
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] BADSITES ArbCom case about to close

On 17/10/2007, charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
<charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com>
> Assuming the case closes later today as is - if you copy your point to WP:RFAR#Requests for clarification, I'll copy my reply. Deal?

Posted. Let's see what happens ...

I've also asked what will happen when - not if - the BADSITES
proponents do it again. Will Beback in particular, going from this
thread, clearly hasn't learnt that his scouring of nielsenhayden.com
was a stupidly bad idea.

- d.

Wheel warring will not be tolerated, and edit warring will get you into trouble. Patient, rational discussion is called for. Dispute resolution may be used with respect to particular disputes.

Fred